The information on this website along with all learning and teaching materials are under copyright by The Extra School Mom. Reproduction and/or distribution of any content without written permission from The Extra School Mom is prohibited and punishable by law.
In purchasing any resources, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Betsy Larson (The Extra School Mom) and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers and parents PROVIDED there is credit given to Betsy Larson (The Extra School Mom) and a link back to my TPT store or website.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet (this includes Google Doc links on blogs).
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above.
Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you encounter an issue with a downloaded file, notice an error, or are in any way experiencing a problem, please contact me and I will be more than happy to help sort it out!
Thank you ☺ Betsy Larson